Thursday, August 09, 2007

Best law review title of the year

At least, an early contender: Jim Chen's Beyond Food and Evil, about the regulation of genetically modified foods.

I always like hearing about good law review titles. Unfortunately, I fear I peaked with my student note, Rules of Engagement (law governing engagement rings when an engagement is broken). Sean P. Madden's student note, Will the CERCLA be Unbroken?, provides continuing inspiration, however. And I can't ignore Mark Tushnet, Darkness on the Edge of Town: The Contributions of John Hart Ely to Constitutional Theory.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still quite fond of my younger sister's note on the Federal Access to Clinic Entrances Act, which was titled "In Your FACE." Apt, and in-character for the author to boot.

RT said...

That is pretty good.